WORKSHOPS & TRAINING
Lightbulb creates custom workshops for use in financial education programs and in-house training for financial professionals. We combine subject matter expertise in educational financial content with informational design to teaching materials on topics ranging from money management basics for students to behavioral finance for financial advisors. The presentations can be based on existing Lightbulb guides on specific topics or developed in collaboration with financial organizations and professionals for their exclusive use.
Major financial services firms, associations of financial professionals, and independent financial advisers use Lightbulb presentations to:
- initiate new business at special invitation events
- provide financial education in the workplace
- explain new products or services at conferences and tradeshows
- support public affairs initiatives in community outreach programs
- train support professionals on new or complex financial topics
Speakers Notes and Participant Activities
Lightbulb develops comprehensive speakers notes on a custom basis for individual clients so that they resonate with the specific audience for whom the presentation is intended.
Also available are customized accompanying booklets, worksheets, activities, and other handouts for further learning by participants.